Come and join one of New Zealand’s fastest-growing start-ups and work with purpose (helping change consumer habits around plastic alternatives) with a great element of fun along the way!
We are nimble, fast decision-makers with no roadblocks. And, we’re taking our brand to the world!
We are looking for a super sharp number-loving reporting analyst who can work their magic in Microsoft Excel.
• One to three years of experience creating financial reports
• Experience in Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs, and charts
• Experience using the accounting system, Xero, or a similar system
• Experience using Microsoft 365 (or willing to learn)
• Fluent English speaking and writing
• Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
• Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data
• Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
• General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process
and information flow
• A fast learner and keen to take on more responsibility and new work areas
as we grow together
• Upbeat, positive, self-motivated, full of beans, a fast learner, and a
• Gets excited about sustainability and doing good for the planet.
• Pull-in B2B sales data every month and set up a report in Excel.
• Communicate the findings of the B2B sales in a brief report to the team
• Pull-in Online sales data from Shopify
• Create overall sales reporting per SKU and per B2B customer
• Create weekly and monthly reports
• Maintain our data input and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
• Regularly examine our reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
• Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports
we use in the Good Change Team
• Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to the Good Change Team
• Support marketing and sales, in reaching their goals through your reports.
• Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends with
support input from the team
• Work in Xero with daily accounting tasks and reporting
• The role could also include admin tasks such as
– Process descriptions (could be flow charts or written) into our intranet on SharePoint
– Marketing support (in Canva, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, transcribe podcasts, landing pages – all training to be provided)
– Edit text or images or blogs on Shopify
– Podcast transcriptions
– Customer contact
Clients website: https://www.goodchangestore.com/