So no experience is required for this role – we are wanting to hire someone with a good attitude and a willingness to learn about PPC/Facebook Advertising. Full training will be provided.
We are looking for a Facebook Advertising Specialist to join the team. The focus of this position will be to plan and execute paid social media marketing campaigns for our clients. The selected individual will work closely with the Operations Manager and be responsible for running the client accounts, which requires client communication and relationship management.
The person in this role will be responsible for working closely with me and executing paid advertising campaigns for clients based on briefs provided.
This is an entry-level Facebook advertising position for someone who wants to learn the powerful Facebook Advertising Platform and how to utilize it to get business results.
In this position, you will learn how to use and master Facebook ad manager, create audiences and run Facebook and Instagram advertising. If you already have a little experience with Facebook ads, even better. After training, you will then be responsible for executing Facebook Ad campaigns for lead generation & sales for clients across multiple industries.
- Writing Copy for Facebook Ads
- Generating leads and sales using Facebook Ads
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Testing variations of ads to determine the best performing
- Continuous monitoring of results and improvement of ads
- Reporting of results of Facebook Campaigns
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
Note: This is a work on-site role