- Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or Human Resource or related field.
- At least 3 years’ work experience as a team leader or supervisory role for 20 people or more;
- Focus on team member’s well-being, to ensure they are supported and connected
- Solid organization skills to efficiently manage large teams.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high proficiency in verbal and written English
- Focus on team members; well-being, to ensure they are supported and connected
- Facilitate ‘Tribe Huddles’ on a weekly basis
- Conduct 1-on-1 catch-ups with team members on a weekly basis.
- Seek regular feedback on a team member’s performance.
- Provide guidance on the L&D opportunities available through our custom ‘Growth Academy’
- Tracking team members’ performance against KPIs.
- Conduct performance appraisals.
- Collaborate with others to develop employee engagement strategies
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- The above-average salary is commensurate with your skills and experience.
- HMO with 200k benefits, group life insurance cover for you and your dependent. As well as an option to include additional dependents from the start date.
- Personalized learning and development program.
- Coaching and mentoring by qualified and experienced professionals.
- Modern fit-out and workstation designed for COVID-19 prevention