The majority of the role will be project management (handling our projects behind the scenes) AND quality checking of documentation prior to returning translations to clients. You must have an exceptional eye for detail. You will also be required to assist in an administrative capacity as required and be okay with undertaking tedious tasks as well as important tasks.
Initially a priority for the role will include documenting processes (SOP’s) clearly for the running of the business. Ideally experience would be preferred with creating SOPs. As such, the successful candidate will need to shadow the business owner and then create processes to be placed in Notion (our company intranet) once approved.
• Manage and monitor Linguistico translation projects
• Administration assistance – help with preparing/formatting documents for translation. Must be a whizz in Word and have extensive experience.
• Sending invoices as projects are completed
• Assisting in following up on outstanding invoices
• Check and answer emails, according to instructions/process manual.
• Quality checking of documentation before returning to client/editor of English.
• Initially the role may be more of an administrative role. This will be whilst you prove you can step up into the Senior role which will also involve managing clients / providing quotes etc
• Carry out research for our business – such as providing ideas for newsletters that are relevant to the industry.
• Assistance with sourcing new translators – NAATI certified or Professional translators based globally (databases that can be searched)
• Assistance with cleaning up current translator database – updated rates/services / still translating and entering in new translators as suitable resumes are received
• Experience with preparing SOPS via Loom and Lucid.
• Assist with managing my Linked in account and growing my contacts (through a proven process)
Client’s website: https://www.linguistico.com.au/