Jono Fisher is a professional mentor, leadership specialist and advisor to senior executives. As a pioneer in the mindful leadership movement, he has hosted the most successful training programs for Google’s Search Inside Yourself leadership and founded the Mindful Leadership Global Forum that trained over 3,000 executives from more than 400 organisations.
Founder of the Wake Up Project, Jono has produced events for nearly 200,000 people with the likes of Brene Brown, Eckhart Tolle, Eve Ensler, Marianne Williamson, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Clarissa Pinkola Estes, David Suzuki, Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail-orientated.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Values the importance of teamwork, kindness, and empathy.
- Enthusiastic about creating ways to improve the user experience.
- A drive to help and support people, and be ready to go the extra mile to delight a customer.
- Experience reporting and analyzing data.
- Enthusiastic about improving processes and documenting procedures.
CONTENT MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT (Email, Website, Podcast, and Social Media)**
– Build out email campaigns (includes marketing newsletters and automated lifecycle campaigns).
– Ensure emails meet high and quality deliverability standards, developing and upholding best practices and standard naming conventions.
– Develop and manage ongoing optimization of automated email campaigns.
– Build out blog pages on our website (Squarespace).
– Upload and manage new podcast episodes.
– Social Media:
– Schedule and post social media content.
– Keep track of all content changes across multiple systems.
– Respond to customer enquiries via email and social media in a timely manner, ensuring excellent customer service standards and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
– Gather customer feedback, monitor and track any patterns or trends, follow up appropriately, and share with the team.
– Ensure customer service procedures, guidelines and documentation are kept up-to-date (e.g. Help Centre, FAQ).
– Responsible for the maintenance and integrity of the customer database, ensuring the data is accurate, current and consistent.
– Manage segments, tags and customer attributes – ensuring it works alongside other information systems.
– Maintain database performance by identifying opportunities to improve data management and troubleshooting problems related to performance and capacity.
– Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity and quality remains at high standard.
– Develop and manage processes to ensure best practice is followed and that the customer is always the focus of what we do.
– Create and manage tracking URLs to measure the effectiveness of marketing and content campaigns.
– Produce regular reports on performance across all channels (email, podcast, social media).
– Admin support for meetings, e.g. scheduling, agenda, minutes.
– Create systems and document processes in our Wiki.
– Assist with bookkeeping, e.g. processing invoices and expenses.