Relier Group is now seeking an HR Administration Assistant to join their fashion and HR team.
In this role, you will support the recruitment team by managing the data integrity and smooth runnings of the candidate database. You will also manage the online job board and other website functions, whilst supporting the Business Director in a Virtual Assistance capacity across calendar management functions and other regular administrative responsibilities.
- We are looking to speak to candidates who have a qualification in Human Resources or IT and who have a passion for the fashion and apparel industry.
- Manage the Relier Group Job Board by ensuring all role vacancies are current. Retire and add new vacancies as requested by the Group Director
- Manage the business Linkedin platform by posting daily vacancy updates and reviewing candidate applications for live job ads
- Develop candidate acquisition reporting for job ads that are posted on SEEK, Linkedin, and any paid social activity
- Manage data integrity on the candidate database by ensuring all new candidate profiles are set up correctly, that role folders are maintained accurately and that low-quality profiles are deleted
- Manage all open job orders on the candidate database and ensure ads and links are set up correctly and administered on the Relier website
- Support the recruitment team by ordering gifts for successful candidates, sending out candidate surveys, setting up calendar reminders for post-placement activities, and responding to all Expression of Interest that comes through the Job Board
- Conduct quality audits for all applications that come through for live job ads that are posted on SEEK and Linkedin
- Create process documents for all new and existing procedures in the business
- Manage the careers inbox and pass inquiries on to the right internal team member to respond accordingly
- Post weekly blogs on the Relier website
- Support the recruitment team by using Linkedin to source profiles of candidates who are a good fit for newly briefed vacancies
- Support the Director by managing her calendar, coordinating travel arrangements, setting up candidate interviews, managing staff birthdays and anniversary dates, and organising her inbox