As a Team Leader, you will render a minimum of 40 hours a week. You are responsible for handling client relations, people
management, operations, discipline and training for GP Hero staff. You will report to the Operations Manager and help
him implement the vision of the CEO and Board of Directors. From an implementation and operational standpoint you
are our point of contact and the bearer of responsibility for making these things happen.
Supports the ongoing operation of GP Hero through the completion of the following duties:
1. Handle the most complex customer complaints or enquiries.
2. Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
3. Build and maintain strong long-lasting client relationships.
1. Monitor, manage and support team members
2. Act as primary owner of team workflows: have a working knowledge of all workflows to ensure compliance.
3. Instigate team to meet client expectations
4. Discover training needs and provide coaching
5. Evaluates individual performance reviews and overall team effectiveness with upper management.
6. Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
7. Hold regular team meetings with direct reports.
1. Communicate policy updates and issues to management.
2. Dive deep into the numbers and make data-driven process improvements.
3. Forecast and track key account metrics, absenteeism and attrition.
4. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations efficiency and service.
5. Provide regular feedback to management regarding current team and operational performance.
6. Prepare reports on account status.
7. Lead and participate in projects outside the scope of your department as assigned by your manager.
1. Implement company policies, guidelines and procedures
2. Conduct coaching on a regular basis.
3. Makes effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
4. Prepares warnings and communicates effectively with employees on warnings.
5. Responds to and resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members.
6. Addresses disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy.