As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various event management administrative tasks, and be responsible for managing the sales process for adventure programs. Ultimately, you should be able to manage complex events, be exceptionally organized, and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision. The role is still very much a VA position, however, given our business, much of what the successful applicant will be doing will be in event management.
Some of these tasks will include:
- Executive X
- Managing lead funnel
- Booking briefing calls
- myadventure group experiences
- Booking and managing contractors for our tours
- liasing with client and collecting medical forms, waivers, sending welcome packs etc
- booking casual staff
- date/ timeline management
- Previous events management experience or travel agent experience
- Must possess fluent English communication skills both in Verbal & Written.
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Strong all-around computer skills
- Familiar with google suite
- Desirable if you have at least 5years experience working as an event manager or as a virtual assistant.
- Exceptional Time Management skills
- Next level communication
- Very organised
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multitask and achieve results
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
- Sales Support – adventure programs + Executive X
- Work with CEO to respond to sales enquiries ASAP (inbound enquiries)
- Prepare and deliver sales agreements to clients
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals
- Project Management – Adventure programs
- Managing and booking staff
- Managing and booking contractors for adventure programs
- Work with Marketing manager to design and deliver:
- Social Media Campaigns
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Ensure website lead magnets, layout, and value propositions are as effective as possible.